Stainless steel wire mesh has been widely used in chemical, petrochemical and oilexploration, transportation, nuclear industry, energy, textile, aerospace, electronics,food pharmaceutical paper and other industrial sectors, in certain areas or may notbecome an indispensable substituted metal material.
Stainless steel wire mesh has been widely used in chemical, petrochemical and oilexploration, transportation, nuclear industry, energy, textile, aerospace, electronics,food pharmaceutical paper and other industrial sectors, in certain areas or may notbecome an indispensable substituted metal material. In addition, the sub-mesh sta-nless steel and decorative and easy to clean and antbacterial properties, in the con-sumer sector it has been widely used, such as construction and decoration, kitchenutensils, cutlery, metal and other civil.
Stainless steel wire mesh is made by stainless steel wire and then woven together to form a square opening or oblong opening.
Due to its own characteristics of stainless steel, the stainless steel mesh processed has high wear resistance, long service life,accurate mesh, uniform structure, no curl, easy to use, uniform screen thickness, anti static, anti-acid and alkali resistance Corrosion.
The product has the characteristics of acid and alkali resistance, temperature resistance, wear resistance and other properties, therefore, in recent years, stainless steel net is widely used in many different fields.
Stainless Steel is one of the most common material used to create woven wire mesh,because it is extremely chemical resistant, works with hot or cold liquids, and is easily cleaned.
Common stainless steel materials used to create woven wire mesh include:304,304L,316,316L,430 etc.
Easy to install
Low resistance to wind loads
Easily cut to fit
Available in many materials, such as stainless steel 304 and 316
1. Plain Weave: also called tabby weave, linen weav or taffeta weave, is the most basic type of weaves. In plain weave, the warp and weft are aligned so they form a simple criss-cross pattern. Each weft thread crosses the warp threads by going over one, then under the next, and so on. The next weft thread goes under the warp threads that its neighbor went over, and vice versa.
2. Twill Weave: In a twill weave, each weft or filling yarn floats across the warp yarns in a progression of interlaces to the right or left, forming a distinct diagonal line. This diagonal line is also known as a wale. A float is the portion of a yarn that crosses over two or more yarns from the opposite direction.
3. Plain Dutch Weave: similar with plain weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
4. Twill Dutch Weave: similar with twill weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
5. Reversed Dutch Weave: difference from standard Dutch weave lies in the thicker warp wires and less weft wires.
Since our woven wire mesh is extremely versatile and easy to install, they can be used in a variety of applications.Examples of common applications include:
1. Used in Acid,Alkali environment screening mesh and filtration filter
2. For a slurry net Petroleum industry
3. Chemical fiber industry
4. Filtering liquid and gas
5. Used for Mechanical accessory security etc.
Packing: wrapped with water-proof paper, then in wooden cases or pallet
1. Standard roll length 30m,Width 1m,1.2m,1.5m,2.0m etc.
2. Packing: water-proof paper, woven bag and also can be made as per client’s requirement.
3. Mesh counts: 1 mesh to 635 mesh.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A:Our Company is a stainless steel wire & mesh manufacturer.
Q: How long is you delivery time?
A: Generally it is 3-5 days ,if the goods or sample are in stock.
If customized,it is 25-45 days longer time,it is depend on the quantity and product’s specifications
Q: Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra?
A:Yes,we could offer the sample. Free sample size is smaller than 20x20cm.
But the express fee is paid by client.
Q:What is your terms of payment?
A: Paypal(less than $1000 );
T/T 30%T/T in advance,70% the balance against the copy of the B/L